Monday 4 May 2015

#4

~ 4 years, 29 of April of 2015 ~

I'm a bit late since that was last Wednesday but I just decided to pass by to remind you... it's been 4 years since Jamlegend closed, on the 29th of April of 2011.

The latest attempt to bring Jamlegend back to life in case you still haven't heard of is rocklegend.

It's been a little silent lately. I'm not sure what's up with Patrick Neschkudla lately, he is the main responsible for the rocklegend project.

If you have been visiting this blog since Jamlegend closed, that's totally amazing. Thanks! :)

~ Luna

5 comments:

  1. 4 years.... time is running as hell.
    so many memories ;)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, nice to see you here! :)
      I still remember the first days I started playing it! Wow

      Delete
    2. Grzechu, I remember your contribution in JamProject (uploading songs, making your own version of the game) :) good, old times

      Delete
  2. rocklegend is a bit laggy with Firefox and Chrome for me :'(
    I miss JamLegend so much :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. rip Jamlegend :c

    ReplyDelete